<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Free time 

Would I trade the privilege of employment for time to goof off and do absolutely nothing productive? Stay up all night watching trashy movies on TV, giggle over the absurdities of life and sleep obscenely late the next day, throw my biological clock out of kilter for at least two more days? Some days, it's an unequivocal, "YES!!" followed by major pangs of guilt considering my all-too-recent period of unemployment. Gotta love time off.

I feel the power of haiku overtaking my fingers - SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

But wait, there's more!

Get me Ginsu knives
Kitchen helpers, pasta pots...
just a cookbook, please

Women who can't shave
without injury or bumps
shave balloons quite well

I can't decide if
I'd rather call 900
numbers or buy flags

'night


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar