<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Weeweechu amay crees moss 

Omigosh, what is wrong with everyone? Is it just that we have too much time on our hands? I know that's a problem in itself but this is full-moon-type goofiness. This afternoon I typed "bingding" instead of "binding" and giggled for the rest of the day. Naturally, I still find it amusing but it's late and I'm entitled. (You don't have to be in my head - you have a choice.)

But here we are in the season celebrating the birth of the Savior of the world and what are we doing? Seeing relatives with whom we're not comfortable spending time, buying gifts that will likely be given to someone who will in turn give them to someone for whom they forgot to buy a gift, cleaning house only to make a bigger mess than ever, and coming up with these goofy things to say in mock holiday cheer. As I said, they do make me laugh but they also make me wonder. Case in point:

Reindeer cheer

There is a difference between laughter, joy and giddiness. I believe in all of them. Above all remember, wise men still seek Him.


'night


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar