<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Salad days 

My co-worker is obsessed with food. My boss is, too, but it's an unrelated obsession. They evolved independently of one another. But my co-worker eats green salad with grilled chicken every day. It's the most boring thing I've ever seen. All she thinks about is food and all she eats is salad. Don't get me wrong - I love salad. I eat salad-stuffed wraps all the time but I vary the other components. My boss mostly eats Italian take-out but at least he has something different from the menu. I have a friend who only eats sweet and sour pork (possibly the most awful dish ever created) when she has Chinese food and I can't even look at her plate. The person who said variety is the spice of life was onto something. Possibly a life raft of some kind. Or clinging to his capsized dinghy. Why these images are coming to mind right now is more than I want or need to think about. The brain needs food and I think that's the crux of the matter. Need input! And sleep.

'night.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar