<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Make me a liar, why don't you? 

Never say never. I think that was a James Bond movie. I can't stand those movies. I like Sean Connery now that he's outgrown that persona, though. But I digress...

Why is it that when you say something never happens, it suddenly does? Or you hear a word for the first time, and then you hear it half a dozen times more in the next few days? Or when you give up on someone, they show up and make you think twice? I don't know what to make of these people. I pray for them, I try to be there for them, they withdraw when I could be helpful and then, when I give up on ever hearing from them again, they call me. Just after I'd told someone a friend had disappeared, he reappeared once again. I'm happy to have been wrong but I have a feeling it's going to be like this for a while, now. It's a good thing I have other friends or I'd be awfully lonely.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar