<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Steve strikes again! 

I've mentioned my friend, Steve, before. He writes the world's shortest e-mails. ("Thanks for the e-mail. Love, Steve.") I love him to pieces, he'll talk on the phone for an hour, but I can't expect anything substantial from him in black and white.

Well, I checked my e-mail after going to the beach for a few days and the man has outdone even himself. I know it was an effort to look up my address and send me *anything*, but this one said only, "Happy Fourth. Steve." I rewarded him with an example of a proper communication, which I'm sure made no impression whatsoever. He probably think's we're even, now.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar