<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 02, 2004

Of all places! 

Omigosh. I have a friend who is certifiable. We have a strange and wonderful relationship. She is always telling me what I should do and I am always telling her why I can't. We are the difference between spontaneous and impulsive. She suggested that we go to Milan next year without thinking about the finances or my available vacation time. I agreed and she thought I was serious. Two months later, she sent me an e-mail saying she's moving for a year to Paris, of all places! No money, no job, no knowledge of the language, no plan except to find those things while in France. Honestly, I have my own prejudice against that particular country but my friend, having been born and raised in South America, can only try to understand my bias. But her desire to experience another culture and have her adventures overcomes all. Then she called to say that she will haunt me until I break down and visit her there. She is truly insane and I will miss her terribly.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar