<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Top down 

When I look out of my office window, I see two cars that catch my eye: one that my boss told me is a ragtop Mini Cooper and the other a convertible Grand Am which he owns. Now, I know very little about cars - I know what color car my friends own and whether it's a van or not, but normally that's where my interest ends.

My question is, what advantage is there to having a convertible? It looks cool in the parking lot, I'll agree. But if it rains unexpectedly while you're at work and the top's down, you have a disaster on your hands. If you're driving, you have a disaster on your head. (Gotta love that windblown look.) You can't breathe on a windy day. Bugs can get caught in between your teeth and other places. Birds can poop on you. Wildlife can attack. All in all, it's a concept that's completely beyond me - unless of course you count those things as advantages. In which case...nevermind.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar