<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

New driver? 

On my way home from work yesterday, I was stopping at a red light and heard squealing tires. My immediate thought was that I hadn't fully stopped and I jammed my foot down harder into the floorboard just as I felt a thump! behind me. I got out of my car and the lady in the car behind me (now a good four feet away) shook her head and shrugged sheepishly at me. (Say that five times fast. Shook and shrugged sheepishly.) When I'd gotten back into my car and the light turned green, I pulled over to the side of the road. Sheep Lady drove around me and took off! I didn't get the make or model of the car but I got the license plate number. There doesn't seem to be any damage to my car but, man! People are so self-absorbed.


I was going HOW fast???

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar