<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Paper cuts 

Paper cuts hurt. Even the staunchest, most stoic person loses the ability to suffer in silence when faced with the little devils. Muscle pulls, broken bones, lacerations and bruises can all be borne but slice your skin on a page from a book and the sounds escape before you can think about it. I've been suffering an inordinate number of paper cuts myself, lately. (Hmmm...odd choice of words, there.) So much so, in fact, that someone kindly told me that if ever anyone felt the need to capture and torture me, no weapons of any kind would be necessary. All they would have to do is lock me in a room full of paper and I'd bleed to death within hours.

If it's the thought that counts, what's the total?

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar