<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Junk food and clutter 

As I was looking over my outbound Christmas gifts, it dawned on me that what I'm giving is really no indication of what I'm about or what the recipients mean to me. I like to make gifts (this year, it's chocolate truffles, jam and refrigerator magnets) and they are fun and/or enjoyable but, honestly, of what use are they? They either contribute excess calories or collect dust. "I love you. Here's some junk food. Have some clutter, too. Kiss, kiss." I don't know what else could be given instead other than tickets to something, clothing, artwork, beauty items, tools or kitchen gadgets (which could also fall into the clutter category, depending on the interest of the receiving party). Man, I hope no one else sees them the way I do, now.

Sigh. 'night.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar