<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I love Saturn 


March 7, 2003 courtesy of Space.com

Not everyone has a favorite planet, but Saturn has always been mine. I've always been fascinated by its rings and bands of color. I used to draw pictures of it, imagine dancing on the rings, create fanciful societies to live on the surface. I felt a bit cheated upon finding out it wasn't the only planet in our solar system with rings but gratified that none of the others is nearly as spectacular.

I haven't drawn any pictures recently, but I've never lost my affection for Saturn or new photos of it. This week has been so exciting for me with the landing of the Huygens probe and publishing of actual photos of Titan's Landscape. How cool is this??

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar