<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just fuzzy 

I don't have much to say at the moment. My boss is on vacation, his associate is giving me the occasional project, and basically I'm just answering phones, organizing papers, fooling with my digital photos and watching the thermometer continue to rise. (At 11:09am the Weatherbug thermometer already read 88 - four degrees higher than it was all day yesterday. Ick.)

Did you ever hear this thing? "Moses supposes his toeses are roses but Moses supposes erroneously." What is it? It's not a nursery rhyme, a limerick, a haiku or a saying. It came to me for no reason tonight, although I can't think of an actual reason that it would *ever* come to me. What does it mean? What is its purpose? Why am I asking all these rhetorical questions? What is the purpose of a rhetorical question, anyway?

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar