<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy fall 

I found these old pics while I was looking for...actually, these are what I was looking for. The pumpkin the child is sitting on is not the same one with which my cat, Spot, posed so appropriately. Either the child would have had to be Tiny Tim or Spot would have had to be entirely too overgrown. Neither of those scenarios is desirable. Not that I have anything against small people. I'm on the small side, myself. But as much as I loved Spot, there is what is known as too much of a good thing. Sixty pounds of cuddly cat would definitely fall into that category. And the noise she would have made at that size would likely have the police at my house on a regular basis. She was part Siamese and had a horrible yowl. Fortunately, she was very good-natured and only cried when she was upset.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar