<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My cats are weird 

Spot playing with bubbles and Zeke with a ping pong ball on his head. Well, no, he didn't put it there himself, but he was still weird. Look at him, trying to remain dignified with a ping pong ball on his head. I mean, if he didn't want it there, he could easily have knocked it off or moved even a tiny bit and it would have rolled away. Instead, he sat there pretending everything was normal and there was nothing on his head at all. I went for the camera and took the picture. The whole time, he just sat there like that. I raised Spot from a kitten and realize that I am at least partially to blame for her odd behavior, but Zeke was full grown when I got him and had no excuse. Nature versus Nurture in action or not? You decide.

'night.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar