<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

First snow of the 2005-2006 season 

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the weather reports or something. I knew snow was expected this Monday night into Tuesday but waking up to the whiteness this morning was a complete surprise. It was fun to play with and then I had to make soup. It was a compulsion. I absolutely had to do it. I bought a chicken, carrots, celery and forgot the sage. I simmered it all afternoon. And then The Boy ate almost all of it. It's an 8-10 quart pot (apparently I have no idea how big my own pot really is) and he finished it. All he had to say was, "Well, if I was getting a cold before, I'm not now." So that was my good deed for the day. I protected my son's health whether he needed it or not. 'night

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar