<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hugh Laurie and Red Lobster 

I don't know much about Hugh Laurie. I know he's got a great poker face and plays the piano. I also know he's British and does a fabulous American accent. What I never was able to figure out until watching a late-night rerun of House is that he bears a striking resemblance to the Grinch (of stealing Christmas fame). Nothing against Mr. Laurie - I think he's got great eyes (but then, so does the Grinch) and is a very believable actor. But he's always looked familiar to me and I think it's the Dr. Seuss connection. He could probably do a mean imitation of Boris Karloff, too.

One of the commercial breaks (actually, MOST of the commercial breaks) included a Red Lobster ad for their endless shrimp. I just couldn't get past the visual. How do they catch these endless shrimp, much less cook them? And then eating them - how do you find the beginning of an endless shrimp? Talk about biting off more than you can chew!

'night

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Dynamic Bible Verse
New Bible Verses
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar